JLC Real Estate, Inc DBA Apartment Agents (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) is a full-service apartment locating company that provides free apartment finding assistance to our clients. Apartment Agents receives a referral fee when you lease an apartment at a participating apartment community and list us as your referral source. We then give back a portion of this referral fee and apply it towards the cost of hiring a moving company or as a cash rebate.
Follow These 3-Steps to Qualify
- Call or signup. You must be a customer before you visit the apartments.
- When you visit, tell the leasing agent you were referred by Apartment Agents and list us as your referral on any guest cards you complete.
- When you find your new place, list Apartment Agents as how you heard about their property on your lease application and your rental agreement. If you apply online, please select Apartment Locator, Locator Service, Realtor, or Rental Agency if listing Apartment Agents is not an option.
It’s that easy! Be sure to let your agent know where you leased by reporting your lease to us here: Claim Your Reward
Qualification Guidelines and Disclaimers:
- Your monthly rental rate determines the amount of the move credit or cash reward:
– Rental rates under $1300 qualify for a $100 move credit or cash rebate
– Rental rates equal to $1,300 or more qualify for a $200 move credit or cash rebate
- Your monthly rental rate is defined as the effective average monthly rent after all concessions are applied. Concessions are defined as any discounts and/or specials offered by the apartment community that reduce your monthly rental rate.
- Apartment Agents and your agent’s name must be listed on both your guest card and rental application.
- You must sign up and lease at an apartment community found on our website or referred to you by your agent.
- You must not have learned of or visited the apartment community prior to using our service.
- In some cases, the properties require that we register you before you visit. Please notify your agent before visiting the apartment communities so your agent can verify that any pre-registration requirements have been fulfilled.
- Your name must appear on the lease as an occupant.
- Only one move credit or cash rebate will be provided per apartment.
- You must stay current on your rent and not break the terms of your lease contract.
- No rewards are granted for renewing an existing lease.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you transfer to a sister apartment community. A sister apartment community is owned or managed by the same company as the apartment community you are moving from.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you, or anyone leasing with you, have signed a previous lease agreement or have a previous relationship with the apartment community.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you found the apartment community using services other than Apartment Agents.
- You must submit your reward to us within 30 days of moving into the apartment community using the online form found here.
- The participating apartment community must pay Apartment Agents a commission of no less than 50% of one month’s rent for any reward offer to be valid.
- In the event a participating community’s referral fee falls below our minimum requirements, Apartment Agents reserves the right to offer a reduced move credit or cash rebate. Referral fees for individual properties can change without notice.
- In most cases, a minimum lease term of 12 months is required by the apartment communities to pay our commission. Some properties only require a 6-month lease to pay our commission. Your agent can verify any lease term requirements for you prior to visiting the communities.
- Cash rebates will only be sent after your apartment community has paid our invoice. Usually, 4-12 weeks
- Payments are disbursed through Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, Paypal, Amazon gift card, or paper check.
- You agree to hold Apartment Agents and your agent harmless if the payment information you provide is incorrect and the rebate is sent to another party
- Customer is responsible for booking and paying the moving company they select for any upfront deposits and the entire cost of their move. Apartment Agents will arrange payment of move credit directly to customer before or on the day of their move.
- Customer assumes the entire risk related to using Apartment Agents to help pay for, book, or facilitate a move with a third-party moving company. Apartment Agents disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Apartment Agents be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, lost profits, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively “Losses”), resulting in any manner, directly or indirectly, from a move arranged or paid for by Apartment Agents for customer.
- Apartment Agents reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Apartment Agents reserves the right to modify reward offer and the terms and conditions at any time, without notice to you, so it is important to check the reward terms and conditions periodically.
Non-Payment by Apartment Community
- All offers will be void if the apartment community denies Apartment Agents a commission or withholds consent.
- Customer understands that if the apartment community selected withholds its consent and doesn’t pay Apartment Agents our commission, customer will be responsible for reimbursing any money paid for the cost of their move.
Third-Party Data Disclaimer
The apartment data provided on our website apartmentagents.com is supplied and updated by a third-party data provider. This data includes apartment community rental information, pictures, pricing, specials, and availability dates displayed on our website and/or provided by agent assistance. Apartment Agents uses reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that this information is updated on a regular basis but cannot, and does not warrant or verify the accuracy of this data. You acknowledge that any reliance upon said data shall be at your own risk. You agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Apartment Agents from all liability arising from inaccurate or incomplete data.