Follow these 3-steps to qualify:
- Call or signup. You must be a customer before you visit the apartments.
- When you visit, tell the leasing agent you were referred by Apartment Agents and list us as your referral on any guest cards you complete.
- When find your new place, list Apartment Agents as how you heard about their property on your lease application. If you apply online, please select Apartment Locator or Locator Service if Apartment Agents is not an option.
It's that easy! Be sure to let your agent know where you leased.
- Your minimum monthly rental rate must be $1000 after concessions to qualify.
- Your monthly rental rate is defined as the effective average monthly rent after all concessions are applied. Concessions are defined as any discounts and/or specials offered by the apartment community that reduce your monthly rental rate.
- Apartment Agents and your agent's name must be listed on both your guest card and rental application.
- You must sign up and lease at an apartment community found on our website or referred to you by your agent.
- You must not have learned of or visited the apartment community prior to using our service.
- In some cases the properties require that we register you before you visit. Please notify your agent before visiting the apartment communities so your agent can verify that any pre-registration requirements have been fulfilled.
- Your name must appear on the lease as an occupant.
- Only one move or cash reward will be provided per apartment.
- You must stay current on your rent and do not break your lease contract.
- No rewards are granted for renewing an existing lease.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you transfer to a sister apartment community. A sister apartment community is owned or managed by the same company as the apartment community you are moving from.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you, or anyone leasing with you, have signed a previous lease agreement or have a previous relationship with the apartment community.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you found the apartment community using services other than Apartment Agents.
- You must submit for your reward to us within 30 days of moving into the apartment community.
- Apartment community must pay Apartment Agents a commission of no less than 50% of one month's rent for any reward offer to be valid.
- In most cases a minimum lease term of 12 months is required by the apartment communities to pay our commission. Some properties only require a 6 month lease to pay our commission. Your agent can verify any lease term requirements for you prior to visiting the communities.
- Cash rewards will only be sent after your apartment community has paid our invoice. Usually 4-12 weeks
- In the event a customer does not qualify for the $150 move credit or cash offer Apartment Agents may offer customer a reduced move credit or cash rebate at our discretion.
Since 2003 we've arranged payment for thousands of moves and know the ends and outs of the moving business well. We have a list of preferred moving companies we work with and can arrange payment for any moving company of your choice.
- Customer acknowledges that Apartment Agents is not a moving company.
- Customer assumes the entire risk related to using Apartment Agents to facilitate their move.
- Customer acknowledges that no partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between Apartment Agents and the independently contracted moving company is created when Apartment Agents hires/contracts or arranges payment for moving services for customer.
- Apartment Agents makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, and in no event will be liable to customer or to any third party for any damages, costs, lost profits, or expenses resulting in any manner, directly or indirectly, from a move arranged by Apartment Agents for customer.
- Customer is responsible for any additional charges due moving company over the move credit paid towards customers move.
- Apartment Agents reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Apartment Agents reserves the right to modify reward offer and the terms and conditions at any time, without notice to you, so it is important to check the reward terms and conditions periodically.
Non-payment by apartment community
- All offers will be void if the apartment community denies Apartment Agents a commission or withholds consent.
- Customer understands that if the apartment community selected withholds its consent and doesn't pay Apartment Agents our commission customer will be responsible for reimbursing any money paid for the cost of their move.
Third-Party Data Disclaimer
The apartment data provided on our website apartmentagents.com is supplied and updated by a third-party data provider. This data includes apartment community rental information, pictures, pricing, specials, and availability dates displayed on our website and/or provided by agent assistance. Apartment Agents uses reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that this information is updated on a regular basis but cannot, and does not warrant or verify the accuracy of this data. You acknowledge that any reliance upon said data shall be at your own risk. You agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Apartment Agents from all liability arising from inaccurate or incomplete data.