How To Qualify
When you use Apartment Agents to find your new apartment we take a portion of the referral fee we are paid and provide you with a free move or $100 cash. Simply follow these 3 steps to be eligible for your reward:
- Register to create your free account. You must be a registered customer prior to visiting the apartment communities.
- When you visit the apartment communities their leasing agent will ask you how you found out about their property. Tell the leasing agent you were referred by Apartment Agents and list us as your referral source on all guest cards you complete.
- When you choose your new apartment and complete your rental application list Apartment Agents as how you heard about their property. If applying online please select Apartment Locator or Locator Service when Apartment Agents is not an option.
- Apartment Agents and your agent's name must be listed on both your guest card and rental application.
- You must be a registered customer and lease at an apartment community found on our website or referred to you by your agent.
- You must not have learned of or visited the apartment community prior to using our service.
- Some apartment communities require that we register you before you visit. Please notify your agent before visiting the apartment communities so your agent can verify that any pre-registration requirements have been fulfilled.
- Your monthly rental rate must be a minimum of $900.00 after concessions to qualify for the 3 hour free move offer. If your rental rate is between $899 and $700 after concessions you will qualify for a $100 free move credit. Rental rates $699 and under after concessions will qualify for a $50 free move credit. See free move offer and move terms.
- Your monthly rental rate must be a minimum of $700.00 after concessions to qualify for the $100.00 cash reward. Rental rates $699 and under after concessions will qualify for a $50 cash reward.
- The rental rate is defined as the effective average monthly rent after all concessions are applied. Concessions are defined as any discounts and/or specials offered by the apartment community that reduce your monthly rental rate.
- Your name must appear on the lease as an occupant.
- Only one free move or cash rebate will be provided per apartment.
- You must stay current on your rent and do not break your lease contract.
- No rewards are granted for renewing an existing lease.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you transfer to a sister apartment community. A sister apartment community is owned or managed by the same company as the apartment community you are moving from.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you, or anyone leasing with you, have signed a previous lease agreement or have a previous relationship with the apartment community.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you found the apartment community using services other than Apartment Agents.
- You must submit for your reward to us within 30 days of moving into the apartment community.
- Apartment community must pay Apartment Agents a commission of no less than 50% of one month's rent or no less than a $450 flat fee for any reward offer to be valid.
- A minimum lease term of 6 months is usually required by the apartment communities to pay our commission. Some apartment communities require that you sign a minimum lease term of 12 to 13 months to pay our commission. Your agent can verify any lease term requirements for you prior to visiting the apartment communities.
- Cash rewards will only be sent after your apartment community has paid our invoice. Usually 4-12 weeks
Non-payment by apartment community
- All offers will be void if the apartment community denies Apartment Agents a commission or withholds consent.
- Customer understands that if the apartment community selected withholds its consent and doesn't pay Apartment Agents our commission customer will be responsible for the cost of the move at the flat rate of $200.
Third-Party Data Disclaimer
The apartment data provided on our website apartmentagents.com is supplied and updated by a third party data provider. This data includes apartment community rental information, pictures, pricing, specials, and availability dates displayed on our website and/or provided by agent assistance. Apartment Agents uses reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that this information is updated on a regular basis but cannot, and does, not warrant or verify the accuracy of this data. You acknowledge that any reliance upon said data shall be at your own risk. You agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Apartment Agents from all liability arising from inaccurate or incomplete data.
Owned and operated by licensed real estate professionals - Broker #505184 - Equal Housing Opportunity
Any rebate offer is subject to the consent of the principals our Texas licensed real estate agents represent.
See how to qualify for details. Apartment Agents ® is a service mark of JLC Real Estate, Inc.
3131 McKinney Avenue Suite 665 Dallas TX 75204
Dallas (972) 993-7300 | Houston (281) 977-7300
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 5:00 pm | Sun 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Copyright © 2003 - 2017 JLC Real Estate, Inc. All Rights Reserved.